Save the date for Giving Tuesday on November 30, 2021. Ballet Etudes is non-profit 501(c)(3) and we are celebrating our 25th dance season. Please consider giving $25 or more for 25 years of Ballet Etudes. Monies raised will help us continue to: provide dance classes to local Title I schools, invite qualifying local families to see the full-length production of our Nutcracker at no cost, and perform at the Huntington Beach Central Library for the benefit of the Children’s Library.
Donations can be made by:
- Attending a Ballet Etudes performance
- Designating Ballet Etudes through United Way payroll deductions
- Donations by cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard
- Employee Matching Programs
- Donation of goods and services
- Participation in a variety of community based events and programs
- Participation on the Board of Directors to provide leadership, direction for investments, and respond to requests for allocation
- Participation on the Fundraising Team
Click here for information regarding our Patron Program.
Ballet Etudes is a non-profit youth ballet company extending educational performing opportunities to pre-professional ballet students. The goal of the company is to expose a new generation of children, both performers and audience members to the beauty, grace and athleticism of ballet. Ballet Etudes is a California non-profit corporation with its primary office at 6491 Edinger Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. 100% of cash donations to Ballet Etudes are tax deductible.